This complete controlled environment cleaning & disinfection training includes theoretical and practical information, practical exercises
and demonstrations so that you know how and why a controlled environment should be professionally cleaned.
After the training, you will be theoretically and practically informed and you will be able to critically examine the clean controlled environment. You will gain the necessary knowledge about the way in which you can keep your controlled environment in good condition.
The course is intended for cleaning professionals, directors, supervisors, product/process developers, quality managers as well as anyone who has to do with production in a controlled environment and needs to be aware of all the indicated areas.
1. What is a controlled environment
2. Why are there controlled environments
3. Characteristics of a controlled environment
4. Cleaning & Disinfection
5. Classification of controlled environment
6. GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)
7. Main rules in a controlled environment
8. Dressing procedure
9. Why do we clean in a controlled environment?
10. What contaminants do we encounter?
11. What materials are available for this
12. How do we measure the result?
13. Getting started practically
• The Jans Control location has various rooms for practice exercises
• Each training is customized and tailored to your wishes
• Training lasts 4 half-days of 3 hours
• No previous education is required for this course
• After completion of the training and after passing the exam you will receive a Jans Control controlled environment Certificate
• This training can also be offered as refresher training, ask about the possibilities
All courses are tailor-made for you; request a quote for the costs.